Terraces for the summer in Zaragoza
Our 10 favorite terraces and why they are special.
1.At the Expo of Zaragoza we have la terraza del acuario. They have a nice menu and views over the city. You can also visit the best aquarium for freshwater fish in Europe.
2.In the main park in the city called José Antonio Labordeta because of this famous singsong writer. El corazon verde is next to the canal, they have appetizers, menus and music.
3.In the city centre, you cannot miss the best rooftop at museo pablo serrano. Problem is they have a weird timetable, they have a high quality restaurant as well who serve food in the ground floor daily and sometimes in the rooftop.
- If you are around vía Hispanidad, next to the canal you can visit la terraza del lago, a very original and quiet place surrounded by water. Only opened in summer.
- Delicias is a neighbourhood, Terraluna is in a small park in this area very close to the Delicias train station. They have nice music, some appetizers and fantastic breeze in the summer surrounded by pines.
- Around the University campus San Francisco there are many bars, la terraza has a quiet patio open all year round. Drinks and table games.
- Le pastis is by the river on the other side, music and food. If it is closed there are more like a long the river but we prefer this one because of its ambient.
- In the city centre at avenida de Goya, el boticario is open all year round. It faces the sun and has a marque, coffee, cake, sandwiches and drinks day and night.
- In the old town are many many options to hide from the sun in their plazas. But we like the shade of the abside of the Cathedral of the savior. You can taste good mojitos in cafe odeón, and see the arco del Deán.
- El parque del agua is the second biggest park in town and heritage from the 2008 Expo at Zaragoza, there you have the beach, in Spanish las playas de Zaragoza, you will feel like being by the mediterranean sea. You must pay a ticket only if you want to have a swim.
More terraces on offer on our map on google: